The activities offered by La Compagnie des Cévennes are offered to a public aware that :
- In Canyon descents, only the “Family” or “Aerocanyon” trips can be undertaken from 5 years old, for a 16 kg minimum weight,
- In Caving , only the “Family” trip can be undertaken from 5 years old, for a 20 kg minimum weight,
- The Via Ferrata can be undertaken from 45 kg (shock absorbing lanyard),
- The Giant Abseil at Autridge is practicable from 12 years old.
For all the outdoor sports activities offered, the participants must :
- Be able to swim and not be afraid of water for the canyon descent,
- Be capable of undertaking a walk on steep, slippery terrain that can last several hours,
- Participants must be in good health and not have any medical contra-indication for the practice of white water and open air sports.
- Participants must not overestimate their physical capabilities..
Parental authorisation is essential for any minor undertaking an activity independently.
Participants must be aware that they can be exposed to risks inherent in the very nature of the activities and accept them in complete knowledge of this. For a group or the registration of several persons, the person registering agrees to make the general conditions known and approved by ALL the registered participant.
On the ground, our instructors and guides are the only judges and reserve the right not to accept one of more participants (bad behaviour, alcohol, illness, etc.) in the interest of the person(s) concerned and for the safety of their group.
To ensure that the activities take place in the planned times, the meeting times at the departure location must be scrupulously respected. After a tolerance of 15 minutes, the guide will start the session, latecomers will not be able to claim any reimbursement or compensation. All participants must complete the personal responsibility form by which they approve the admission and safety conditions. We advise you not to leave valuable items on view in your vehicles (GPS, camera, mobile phone…), we will not be held responsible in the event of theft of damage.
Any registration or reservation will only be effective on receipt by La Compagnie des Cévennes of the dated and signed personal responsibility sheet and an advance of 30% of the total amount (and depending on the availability of places).
The balance must be paid, without fail, 10 days before the planned date for the activity.
In the event of cancellation by you, the fees retained will be as follows :
- From 10 to 5 days before the activity start date: 50% of the total payment amount,
- From 4 to 2 days before the activity start date: 5% of the total payment amount,
- Last minute cancellation (less than 2 days) or failure to appear: 100% of the total payment amount.
Any abandonment during the activity does not give right to any reimbursement or compensation of any sort.
In the case of force majeure (death in the family, hospitalisation, etc.) and to initiate a reimbursement, a justifying document is obligatory. The guide reserves the right, if the circumstances require it (climatic conditions, etc.…) and in the interest of the participants, to defer or cancel the activity.
In the event of cancellation by us, no compensation can be claimed, but the whole of the sum paid will be reimbursed from 2pm (on the same day).
Les participants doivent vérifier auprès de leur assurance, s’ils sont couverts pour la pratique de ces activités.
Notre RC PRO : N°A 140155108 MMA 3 Avenue Gambetta 12100 MILLAU, Tel 0565615100
Numéro DDJS : 007 01 ET 0002
Participants must check that their insurance covers them for these activities.
Our RC PRO (Civil Professional Responsibility): No. A140155108 MMA 3 AV Gambetta 12100 MILLAU – DDJS (County Youth & Sport Department) Number: 007 01 ET 0002.
All our activities are supervised by qualified guides, experienced in their specialism.
Each participant is required to comply with the rules and follow the instructions given by their guide.
Our tariffs include all the equipment needed to undertake the chosen activity, and supervision.
All our prices include all taxes.